TBAI Issue Three PDF

Dear readers and contributors of TBAI,

This last issue has been intense. After being featured in Poets & Writers' new literary magazines newsletter, we got tons and tons of submissions. TBAI in its first and second issues were comprised of the work of friends, friends of friends and classmates. Now, the issue's bulk is people I've never even met.

The issue was met with so much technical difficulty since I decided to keep it online only, and let it be known that I am not tech savvy. The issue was made by me alone this time, which explains the months it took me to get it done. It also explains why it is not as pretty as the last two issues. :)

So, here is the PDF file of TBAI Issue III. Please take a look at the issue's PDF file here.

Thanks for all your support.

Britny